Just make sure the configuration matches your existing sink, or you might end up replacing that, too. If you’re planning on buying a new sink, it’s easiest to install a faucet and other hardware on a new sink before the sink is put in place. Buying a new sink allows you to customize the number of holes to fit your preferred faucet.
- They can be nearly impossible to hold onto while installing them.
- Samantha is an editor who covers all topics home-related including home improvement and repair.
- Expanding the amount of physical space available in your home is one of the more expensive improvements but can also increase its value.
- I want something with lower LRV and a softer off white that is on the warm…
- Americans have been forced to use their houses more — and differently.
Apply a gel-type stripper per manufacturer’s instructions, and then remove the stripper …