Combine hardwood flooring with small hexagon tiles to create a unique floor design. The space was designed by Johnson’s friend, Whitney Lee Morris. For a Chicago powder room, ED A-Lister Steven Gambrel settled on graphic hand-painted wallpaper by Gracie to complement the sink and floor in Onyx Fantastico marble. The classic faucet was salvaged from Bunny Mellon’s Manhattan townhouse.
- The bright saffron color ties in with the saffron-and-gray bedding and updates the look.
- Instead, add some actual art to your bathroom (and make certain it’s the best scale!).
- Jennifer with Dear Lillie has been running a blog for several years and I’ve seen her around in blogland so a few years.
- The right-sized rolling basket in this candy bathroom from @craftingculture offers easy access to extra toilet paper, but tucks neatly under the sink when not in use.
- The bathroom of this Tudor-inspired house incorporates the shape with twin mirrors