In the lavatory, a large tree limb doubles as a towel rack. A plank of weathered driftwood, mounted to the wall above the sink, serves as a toilet shelf. Underfoot, small stone mats are taped together to create a massaging bath mat.
- This acrylic organizer is a favorite of Strategist beauty writer Rio Viera-Newton, who recommends benefiting from vertical space when storing all of your beauty products.
- If you’ve a small bathroom with, slim, angled partitions, it’s nonetheless potential to make it look extra spacious and beautiful.
- Be thoughtful about it, and stick with a tiny number of objects.
- Don’t let a scarcity of sq. footage hold you back from designing your dream bathroom.
- Complement it with sophisticated daring shade topped with white trim to brighten the area.
Paint is the easiest and handiest and dramatic way to update bathroom decor with out breaking the budget. A gallon of paint …